Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Trust in the Lord

You stated in the directions for this piece that you would like to see what others choose to change in their piece. I am attaching a photo (I hope this works...I am learning a new operating system).  I did my piece on pistachio green linen, changed the pinks to the 600 series and the greens to cool ones, added some waterlilies variegated silks (Meadow and Spruce) replaced the bottom bullion knots (I have a lot of trouble with those) with Algerian crosses in the green silk and used a piece of my green quilting fabric behind the piece.  I would be interested to know what you think of my choices.  I loved working on this piece!!
Have a rainbow day!
Gail, Bellevue, NE
Hello Gail,
What wonderful color choices!  The fabric and the fibers you've chosen work together in harmony.  Congratulations, and thanks for sharing this with me and other stitchers!  Best wishes,  Emie

No comments:

Post a Comment